Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which the( ði:) heart sounds the most natural?
- It's raining outside. It's also raining in my heart. 外は雨が降っている。私の心にも雨が降っている。 Does this sound n...
- I got my heart broken this August. I haven't yet got over the wound. 私はこの8月に失恋しました。その痛手からまだ立ち直れて...
- I heard it because someone told me. Is this expression unnatural?
- Teach me different ways of saying "easy to understand"
- I think it’s so easy for me to play golf. Is this expression natural?
- What is the difference with the words let, get, have or make in sentences like: The manager let t...
- Hi, can you tell me the following two sentences mean different things? 😊 1. I feel like I am goi...
- podcastで英語のリスニングを勉強したいと思っています。 オススメありますか？？ 聞きやすくて、内容も面白いものを探しています。
- "I'm a student." " ________." * I am so So I am So am I
- Have you found your phone?" "No I’m still ________." * looking it for looking for it looking for
- It's addicting. It's addictive. Which one is correct?
- how is my foreign accent?🙏🏼🎁💰🎉😁🎉💰🎁🙏🏼
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Milan is in North of Italy. ( is this sentence correct?)
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?