Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Which is correct?(or more natural?) I’m walking barefoot. I’m walking without shoes.
- Can l say pull the plugs out instead of unplug ?
- what is the proper verb for accepting something even if it's not what you want or expected.
- Is this correct? I have talked today I have eaten today Can I use "Today" with the past partic...
- "How are we gonna work through that ?" Is saying "How will we work through that ?" the same ?
- In conversation, which sentence is more natural? Is there any difference in meaning? I'll go ou...
- ¿Que tan fuerte es como insulto la palabra dumbass?
- *does he have kids. OR *does he has kids.
- What does POV mean,I saw this in many memes
- Can I ask you for a favor? Can I ask you a favor? Can I ask a favor? Can I ask a favor of ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- I'm sorry to say that I already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone. ...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...