Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sentence sound natural? She has proven to be reliable.
- Does this sentence sound natural? She's proved me she is reliable.
- Can you give some examples using these words? -->Whimper/groan/ growl<--
- ■ Thanks a lot for telling me how you learned languages! You’ve been doing a wide range of solid...
- ■ I heard schools in Canada teach students French as mandatory learning in the process of compul...
- *I always withdraw my money when I get paid by direct deposit. *as soon as she step out from the...
- I don’t want to have sex without your love. Is this sounds natural and make sense?
- podcastで英語のリスニングを勉強したいと思っています。 オススメありますか？？ 聞きやすくて、内容も面白いものを探しています。
- "I'm a student." " ________." * I am so So I am So am I
- Have you found your phone?" "No I’m still ________." * looking it for looking for it looking for
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Milan is in North of Italy. ( is this sentence correct?)
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?