Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this sentence correct? "Joey appears to plan to hear a radio in the middle of the funeral. He...
- Is this sentence correct? "When people started to have cell phones, quite a few people were stil...
- Is this sentence correct? "When I was about twenty, I decided to be a confirmed bachelor."
- Is this natural in American English? Of some 6,500 languages, Japanese is currently the only l...
- is there any alternative word to "playground equipment"?
- what is the name of this position in english?
- Do they mean the same thing? Can I have some water? Can I have a water? Can I have water?
- What words should be change or no error?？
- Please tell me which one sounds natural? - in the pursuit of truth. - in the pursuit of the truth.
- “Go away” meaning in this sentence? Sorry to post a sensitive question. I’m translating a docume...