- How to use the idiom "in the middle of"?
- How often you use idioms?
- Please explain this idiom or translate it to russian (better): "until my toes point up".
- Could you please check this report for me?
- *does he have kids. OR *does he has kids.
- i was get lost in tokyo city, That's how complicated it was ↑ is think correct? this expression
- Can I ask for your favor? What does it mean?
- Which one is natural? -I have learnt English since 2014. -I have been learning English since 2...
- What does POV mean,I saw this in many memes
- Can you tell me what she said??
- Natural? "It's somewhat frustrating to not be able to experience how our native tongue looks f...
- Is this natural in American English? "Why does my face look this terrible whenever my picture is...
- ¡Hola! ¿Es posible omitir el “she” aquí? She's a ungrateful person, I gave her a gift and (she) ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- I'm sorry to say that I already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone. ...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...