Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- He spent what money he had. is natural? or oral expression?
- What is the difference between I have some money on me. and I have some money with me. ?
- I was going to save my money by buying lunch at the convenience store, but it ended up being more...
- Which is correct?(or more natural?) I’m walking barefoot. I’m walking without shoes.
- I'd like to know what "setup" (the most reliable setups for a breakout) means in this context. ...
- Can l say pull the plugs out instead of unplug ?
- what is the proper verb for accepting something even if it's not what you want or expected.
- Is this correct? I have talked today I have eaten today Can I use "Today" with the past partic...
- In conversation, which sentence is more natural? Is there any difference in meaning? I'll go ou...
- ¿Que tan fuerte es como insulto la palabra dumbass?
- I would like to talk to someone if you are available , don't hesitate😅😊
- *does he have kids. OR *does he has kids.
- What does POV mean,I saw this in many memes
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- I'm sorry to say that I already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone. ...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...