Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "I will always be by your side through thick and thin" and "I promise I will stay with you throug...
- Which one is more common in the U.S for mother, "mum" or "mom"?
- what do I call a person who has joined a fake religion? is there a word for it?
- "Do you have any pet?" I think it would sound more natural to say "Do you have any pets?" with a...
- I don't think so. I don't think that's true. Are these expressions similar and natural?
- Which one is more correct, a) or b)? Let's say that I took apart a motorcycle and after making ...
- お願いしたいことを書いたメールの返信がしばらく帰ってこない時に、 ”先日私から送ったメールがあなたの受信箱に埋もれているのを心配しています”と書きたいのですが、丁寧な英語表現でなんと言いますか？
- Do people in US use mate to refer to a friend?
- Are "leave for LA" and "leave from LA" both grammatically correct?? If yes, what's the difference...
- A: Would you like a table or a booth? B: We’d like to sit in a booth. Or We’d like to sit i...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?