Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I love your taste of arts! そのアートのセンス大好き。 He posted the picture he bought on SNS. Here is my resp...
- Your taste buds are like kids'. Does this sound natural?
- It tastes so good. Try eating it. Does this sound natural?
- *I got scammed he made a fool out of me. (does this sound natural?)
- Do you use the phrase "not my cup of tea." referring to something is not your style?
- Is correct if I say, it was literally slow today! I’m trying to say we were not busy today at work!
- What does sink my teeth mean?
- Hello there. There's an idiom in my native language which translates into - " he couldn't fit her...
- WHICH IS CORRECT? ,,Tell me what IS IT like to be sad" OR ,,Tell me what IT IS like to be sad"
- What is the difference between offensive and insulting? If I ask is this sentence offensive/insul...
- plz let me know some common acronyms like IDK, BTY or sth like that
- I was reading this Instagram post by the NASA, but they wrote " SATURN DON'T COOK" and "IT DON'T...
- 1) I look forward to do it. 2) I look forward to doing it. I learned #2 is grammatically co...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?