- Hello! Can I pronounce words like water, bottle, letter, later etc. (flap t) as follows? ˈwɔːtər ...
- I mistook today for friday. Does this sound natural? meaning I thought today was Friday but it wa...
- Teach me synonyms of “feelings”!!
- Does the word "Sin" applicable only in the context of the Christian Religion, or can it be used w...
- he is drunk . is the word "drunk" here adjective?
- Does "hook up with someone" mean have Sex with the person
- Lemme get it straight Equals Lemme make myself understood Equals Lemme make yourself unders...
- Why “much” is the wrong answer in this sentence?
- 1) what's your daughter's name? 2) what's your daughter name? Which sentence is correct? 1 or 2...
- Is this correct? We have almost no chance to talk. I want to say "We can talk rarely.".
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?