Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- What would be the correct answer? If it hadn't been for him. Select one: a. I'd have gotte...
- Is this right? You have to work on the areas you are weakest You have to work the areas you are ...
- Is “plus” a common word? Can you give some examples with this word?
- Is this correct “what would a good dancer like her be doing in a terrible dancers thread”
- When the subject of the sentence is omitted in a resume, which form of the verb should be used?
- When talking about an imaginary person, which pronoun is best to use? When a person is sad or an...
- I can't thank you enough. I can't tell you how thank you I am. Are these expressions similar ...
- How do you express this? 6時から9時までのどこかで会いましょう。
- If I post this pic on social media, a lot of American think I'm an easy girl?
- I'd like to learn the names of the US 50 states. Do you think it's too hard?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?