Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How to use the idiom "in the middle of"?
- How often you use idioms?
- Please explain this idiom or translate it to russian (better): "until my toes point up".
- What does it mean?
- How long was the Empire State building the tallest building in the world? Is this sentence correc...
- Would you say "what do you need for a plane travel" or "what do you need for plane travel"? Or no...
- "I bought a new bike, but the pedal was so heavy. I wonder why. I need to have it checked by a me...
- Biden's election makes him the second Catholic president in history, but why are there so few Cat...
- Is “plus” a common word? Can you give some examples with this word?
- When talking about an imaginary person, which pronoun is best to use? When a person is sad or an...
- I can't thank you enough. I can't tell you how thank you I am. Are these expressions similar ...
- How do you express this? 6時から9時までのどこかで会いましょう。
- If I post this pic on social media, a lot of American think I'm an easy girl?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?