Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is more natural? Can I ask a question? Or can I ask you a question?
- I have a little question about linguistic. That is what is Xbar theory? What functions does it h...
- I have a question regarding the following sentence. "I aimed my remarks at Susan, but she did...
- Is there any proper phrase to describe self concept in virtual worlds (e.g., video games, social...
- Why is “very “ incorrect in this image?
- Which one is correct? This reminds me of when ..... this reminds me when....
- What does it mean?
- How long was the Empire State building the tallest building in the world? Is this sentence correc...
- Is “plus” a common word? Can you give some examples with this word?
- When talking about an imaginary person, which pronoun is best to use? When a person is sad or an...
- I can't thank you enough. I can't tell you how thank you I am. Are these expressions similar ...
- How do you express this? 6時から9時までのどこかで会いましょう。
- If I post this pic on social media, a lot of American think I'm an easy girl?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?