Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? Siz ne önerirsiniz?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Siz kahvaltı da ne yersiniz?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Siz gidin Taylor Swift gelsin
- A: "I wonder why the school lets students to have a choice between taking classes online or face-...
- Hello, does the following sentence sound OK? I think organising the competition was a great i...
- "His phone was stolen. " "Someone stole his phone" Which one is better, more natural?
- "What thing make you remember the most?" Is this question grammatically correct?
- Lineker was apprehensive when he met Maradona.
- What the hell are you waiting for? （お前は何を待っているんだ） この"hell"はどういう意味ですか？
- Can I say "Incoming!" to someone receiving what I throw?
- "Look. The TV is snowing again. I wonder why it gets static like that very often. I guess it's ti...
- Is the word "prefigure" common?
- Few pleasures can equal ____ of a cool drink on a hot day. A. one B. ones C. that D. those What...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?