- can I use "none more so than" only in relation with be verbs? how about using it this way? "a l...
- Your voice doesn’t synchronize with your actions right now. It confusing me. Is it right sentence?
- My cat often goes berserk. Is this ok?
- What does "night drop" mean below the sentence? If we aren’t here, always feel free to use the n...
- How do you say? “If it rained on the day, there’s no [spare, substitute, backup...] day. Thanks!
- What does “How d'you do?” mean? This was in the book “Charlie and the chocolate factory ”. And a...
- Is “I’ll tell my mom on you” Grammartically correct?
- I couldn't beleive the number of cars that was parked outside the hall. Is it grammatically ...
- what did she say?🤔
- Does it sound natural? I find it interesting to see the differences between various versions of ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- which the correct one? 1. are this still available? 2. is this still available? 3. Do this st...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?