Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why is it "locked" room, not "lockable"?
- 1. He said that this is quite a complex problem, as explained by her. 2. He said that, as expl...
- I'm gonna check work. Is this correct? Like you inspect your work at your workplace?
- ARE THESE SENTENCES NATURAL AND CORRECT? ,,Don't say something you don't mean" & ,,Did you mean i...
- What are the alternatives to the word “but”?
- Hi, can you check if the following sentences sound natural in situations like someone feels like...
- whats is the meaning of the word "wean"? i've search about this but it was not clear to me
- Is it correct? I’ve tutored adults and children in English, Arabic and Russian since 2016.
- you won't find embarrassment or you won't find shame Wich one is correct
- Does this sound natural in English? We don't have a mask mandate either, but the mask is still...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?