24 June

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
  • English (US)
  • English (UK)
Question about English (US)

Can you help me lift the trunk hatch? It doesn't work now.
Does it sound correct
Is the thing the arrow points called a trunk hatch?

Read more comments
Deleted user

[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions