Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Does this question sound natural in English? Does it happen often in Texas that you have hurri...
- Does this sentence sound natural? She was shocked with his response.
- I'm not sure but I think the correct phrase is: "I had a zoom meeting" Instead of: "I was in a z...
- I always have a bunch of stories in my head, so I have to jot them down on papers so I can kee...
- Please help me check this sentence: With companies are increasing their ad doller spending onl...
- 【EMERGENCY】My friends say to me, "You are wrong" but I don't know what is wrong. Please give me a...
- Can you help me please? I need to use "take part in" with "camping" somehow Is it ok to say "I ...
- How do you describe this picture with American English?
- When someone is mad can I say I want to make it up to you/him/her?
- Hello there. Please tell me how would a native say the squared things in the texts down in the pi...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?