Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is more natural? Can I ask a question? Or can I ask you a question?
- I have a little question about linguistic. That is what is Xbar theory? What functions does it h...
- I have a question regarding the following sentence. "I aimed my remarks at Susan, but she did...
- She is a probably only person who doesn't make me nervous or overwhelmed.
- Are these 6 sentences with THROW AWAY correct? 😊🙏🏻 1- Tomorrow, we're going to clean up the attic...
- Do these sentences sound natural to you? 1. She’s on a quest to find her son. 2. She’s on a t...
- get away from us you're putting our lives on risk. (does this sound natural?)
- is the sentence " practice makes perfect" grammatically correct? (even though it is an idiom sho...
- Why is it "locked" room, not "lockable"?
- Hi, can you check if the following sentences sound natural in situations like someone feels like...
- whats is the meaning of the word "wean"? i've search about this but it was not clear to me
- Is it correct? I’ve tutored adults and children in English, Arabic and Russian since 2016.
- you won't find embarrassment or you won't find shame Wich one is correct
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?