Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could anyone translate this quote by Lincoln?
- If anyone should call, please take me a massage. もし誰かから電話が来たらメモしておいて下さい。 Does this sound natu...
- can anyone elaborate the process shown in circle for me. Thanks.
- Can we use "been" with present perfect tense ? please help
- The meeting has been moved ahead by two days. Is it correct? Thank you!
- Is the word fair , there, here rhyme?
- The date of the exam has been moved ahead to Tuesday. The time of the exam has been moved ahead...
- * The meeting has been moved to Tuesday. * The meeting has been chanced to Tuesday. * The mee...
- I bought "these" on the way home. ↑Isn't it Incorrect? I think 「I bought "them" on the way home...
- Such a fucking long day. Such a long fucking day. Whats the difference?
- Which one is correct? I’ve just sailed a gift set or I’ve just sold a gift set?
- Is this grammatically correct?
- A: Sorry sir, I received the wrong change. B: (He feels bitter but He accepted.) 1. Ah.. o...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?