Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- what did he say?😲
- Is this sentence natural? My parents living with us is really handy, because they can look after ...
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you agree that humans have made a lot ...
- is this correct???? August is a curse month for us single
- how do you call people who is the best at doing something? like "you are pro" but without the wor...
- "It is just two different ways to say the same thing!" Is this sentence correct, natural?
- I don't think so. I don't think that's true. Are these expressions similar and natural?
- What does the word "kleptocratic" mean in this sentence? Why would you kill a party that we lo...
- Which one is more correct, a) or b)? Let's say that I took apart a motorcycle and after making ...
- お願いしたいことを書いたメールの返信がしばらく帰ってこない時に、 ”先日私から送ったメールがあなたの受信箱に埋もれているのを心配しています”と書きたいのですが、丁寧な英語表現でなんと言いますか？
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?