Question
6 Oct 2015

Simplified Chinese (China)

I found my skills and experiences are fully competent to the position.

I worked as an architect for the last one year in an architect studio. Apart from the basic architecture work everyday, I did a lot of 3d visualization work for the whole company.These work include:

Undertaking most rendering and Photoshop work for more than half of the projects we were working on during the year; building a cloud database systematically organizing countless materials mainly used for rendering and post production including texture, materials, HDRI, channels and so on as well as for productivity such as models, plugins and tutorials; teaching and training other workmates to improve their rendering skills; was mainly responsible for the rendering software management such as installation, updating and debugging.

This is one piece from my cover letter to an foreign company. Not sure if it sounds natural. Thanks for any advice.