Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Please correct me. I want to sound like a native speaker 내 입술이 건조하다 My lips are dry 😔
- '다 필요없애 ? '라고 한 건가요 ?한국어로 알려주세요.부탁드립니다.
- 자연스럽게 들리나요? 누가 수정해 주세요 🙏🏻 ➡️ 한국어를 알았으면 좋겠다
- 귀가 아파서 평원에 가고싶어요 Please correct my sentences.
- '사준다고 했다고 했어'를 줄여 말하고 싶은데 사준댔어 .맞아요 ? 😥한국어로 가르쳐 주세요 .
- Rinse off the plates and put them into the dishwasher. Does it make sense? Thank you.
- Is my English sentence correct?? “The writer got known his book to many people. “ その作家は自分の本を多くの人...
- The ticket will guarantee you free entry. The ticket will assure you free entry The ticket will ...
- What's an "imbe"？ Is it a kind of fruit？
- I am having dinner. I am eating dinner. Which expression is more common?
- Which one is most natural? 1. You have to brush your teeth after a meal. 2. You have to brush y...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 “He pulled out the wings out of th...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He rotated the propeller of the m...
- Does this sound natural? "It is virtually impossible to lose 20 pounds in a couple of days."
- Could you correct this? I didn't have money to live there any more, and furthermore, an earthq...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?