Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it natural? Having arrived at the station, he found that the train had left.
- I heard it would rain tomorrow = I heard it won't rain tomorrow Would is that right???
- What does boot mean? Is it a word with multiple meanings? The car is booted. What does this sent...
- Do you use this sentence or is this sentence natural? "I can't say what I want to say."
- when you leave the room can you call in the person who is outside (does this sound natural?)
- If you _______ very hungry, we can eat after the movie. * aren't can't be won't be
- ______ you if I’m in Tokyo next week. We can meet up. * I'll text I text I'd text
- In this conversation A compliments the hat B is wearing, but what does "who" mean here? A: You...
- Does this sound natural? "No one can tell who is the best player of all time, but Michael Jordan...
- If I _______ you at the party this evening, we can meet for coffee tomorrow. * won't see can't s...
- Könnt ihr mir bitte sagen, ob dieser Text sich natürlich anhört?
- when a teacher says "guten morgen" what should i reply her/him with ?
- Which is correct: guten nacht or gute nacht? And do I have to use uppercase on the first letters ...
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- Ist der Satz richtig? Nach der Grundschule entscheidet der Lehrer mit den Eltern, welche weiter...