Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I bought a large size of coffee for the first time at the convenience store. It seems too small f...
- What is the difference between "That's about the size of it" and "That about sums it up" ?
- The size of Japanese rooms is measured by the number of tatami mats. Most rooms are in six or fou...
- Is it possible this contraction: You and I're in Japan?
- A teacher said to a student "How about that be your word for the day?" Does this construction ...
- HI! Does this sound natural to you? "Please don't judge people who don't know Japanese culture wi...
- Does this sound natural in English? I have a passion for web development but I lack hands-on e...
- Could you please read my term paper and tell me what you think?
- What do you call this? My attempt: "A bottle of drops for our eyes." Is this correct?
- is it true when we say "they are his shoes" ??
- Does it sound natural? My services include: Activation of Windows and Microsoft Office. ...
- Do you think what is the most important things to improve speaking skill in any languages?
- is it correct when we say "where are a girls" ????
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?