- Ruffle somebody's feather ，step on somebody's toes, mean the same?
- This is no time to be impressed. What kind of situation is this used?
- Guys. Are these 2 sentences with PASS AWAY correct? 1- He passed away 8 years ago. It's been a lo...
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vcMaEujz7s What does she say exactly? ~~~~ extra whipped cream?
- Natural? "It's been a long time since I've seen him. He was indeed a great English teacher, an...
- ある動画で、「あなたはさっきまで泣いていたような顔をしている」を“You look like you’ve been crying.”と言っていました。 さっきまで泣いていた（今は泣いていない）...
- Quero muito conversar com alguém em inglês, sei muito pouco mas queria treinar e fazer novasse am...
- I'm 170. I'm 170 cm. I'm 170 cm tall. Which ones are correct?
- Is it okay to use "couldnt" in present?? like in this "I couldnt kill my friend"
- Our workout journal Our workout journey Which one is correct for my bio on IG?