Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I had a Covid-19 second shot at community center. It was far from home so I was exhausted. Are t...
- The person hid the book under the mattress was Shella Does that make sense?
- David is the person came up with the original idea. Does that make sense?
- Please correct this sentence and make it more natural. Watching a movie alone would rather kee...
- What does it mean when I say "I'm into ironman"? what does INTO mean?
- Do you ever say “bye bye” instead of “see you”? Someone says no, but someone says yes. So I’m con...
- Could you give me tips to learn languages at home??
- I want someone to talk to me in English OR I wanna someone talk to me in English??
- in usa, if i insist to pay woman’s restaurant bill for lunch instead of splitting…. means what?
- I threw it but not intentionally I slipped (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Please explain in detail about the following joke A priest, a rabbit, and a monk walk into a bar...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Which one is correct : I'm hangover/hungover or I have a hangover/hungover or I got a hangover/hu...