Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this natural? Could you make it more natural and bold please? A tech lover enjoying lots of h...
- My grammar book provides "say for somebody to do something" as an informal way of saying "tell so...
- There [is/are] a bedroom and two bathrooms in the apartment. Which one do you use, “is” or “are”?
- "It must have been a difficult two years" Does this mean 'it was really a difficult two years'...
- Do I have any errors in the paragraph? If your computer is not working, it could be due to t...
- (In the classroom) Person A: Which do you prefer, dogs or cats? Person B: I don't like the both...
- I'd like to know what "clicks back" means in the two sentences below. Thanks in advance.
- Do or Does ? ____ the clients know they need our help?
- Why there’s no “is”?
- Did I commit any mistake? 🧐🧐
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?