Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- She is a stark raving lunatic. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- What is the difference between opposite and in front of? And between fire place and chimney? And ...
- Can you check if the following sentence sounds natural? Probably, he himself has no intention of...
- Do I have any errors in the paragraph? If your computer is not working, it could be due to th...
- Do the following sentences sound natural? A: Hey, look at that! Is that a full moon? S: I'm not ...
- There [is/are] a bedroom and two bathrooms in the apartment. Which one do you use, “is” or “are”?
- (In the classroom) Person A: Which do you prefer, dogs or cats? Person B: I don't like the both...
- I'd like to know what "clicks back" means in the two sentences below. Thanks in advance.
- Do or Does ? ____ the clients know they need our help?
- Why there’s no “is”?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?