24 July

  • Russian
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you call a line that is down on the screen? My dictionary says it's 'creepling line', but friend of mine don't know this wording. I also found in Internet:
a ticker
a news ticker
an advertising line
a running line
and, a creepling line, again
Could you tell me, please?

Share this question
Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions