Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- What kind of accent does he speak?
- What is the advantage of image editing services?
- Is it this pair of shoes is expensive or this pair of shoes are expensive?
- Does this sentence make sense? The result of his modest response made them calm down.
- 1.Why is smoothie countable? While the similar things such as juice lemonade, yogurt is uncounta...
- Am I right to think that "eat vegetarian" is a shortened form of "eat as a vegetarian"?
- 🍀Dear native English speaker🍀 Could you please help with my sentences? I want to know the most na...
- Can anyone correct the following sentence naturally ? My heel skinned off because I went on hik...
- What is "to be mortified"? Same as "humiliated"? How serious is it? Any chance to be a good thin...
- Teacher: What is your favorite day of the week? Student: My favorite day of the week is Monday...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?