Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which part is incorrect?please give me an explanation.
- Which part is incorrect?please give me an explanation.thank you
- I'd like to know what the latter part of this mean. Can it really be possible that the subject of...
- 1. Question Is it ok to say: "Somebody has to" (as a short version of "Somebody has to do it") ?...
- I’d like to know if the following sentences sound natural: The other day, around six-thirty in t...
- Does anyone wanna chat with me on Instagram,...? I'm a German native speaker, so if anyone's lea...
- My father's surgery went well. He is okay so far. ↑ Are these sentences natural?
- Form I remember, I think I've seen him before
- When I say this sentence in an interview, does it sound natural? I don't want it to be too casua...
- Does this sound natural? You can call an expert, and ask whether he can recover saved Microsof...
- Difference between “I rent a car” and “ I lease a car”
- I am not sure which is correct? : pledge him $1, 500 Could you please tell me?
- Am I right to think that "eat vegetarian" is a shortened form of "eat as a vegetarian"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?