Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- Is this sentence correct? : " I would love to put my skills to work for you! "
- I intend to buy a flat located in the center of the park. Is it sound natural?
- my hair color or my hair's color?
- Is the sentence ok? Luckily, I founded the Mi goreng in Japan. I hope I can buy Indonesian insta...
- Someone can let me know what he's saying from the audio?
- *I'm going to the court. OR *I'm going to court.
- When you are asked “What time does your school start?”, can you answer with “ My school start is ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 (1) What attracted you to him? (2...
- which one is more correct "you did this better than i could do" or "you did this better than i...
- Is this natural in American English? Dancing frequently as a leisure activity has great benefits...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?