Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- What does "not that I know of" mean? Does it mean I don't know?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 (They are making speeches by taki...
- #1: You are lucky. #2: You are in luck. Is there any difference in nuance between #1 and #2?
- Recently, my cat’s claws have always been stuck in the cushion, and I felt sorry for them because...
- So here's a word called "hypocrite" But…does this description fit it? They seem polite, they sa...
- I am not sure which is correct? : pledge him $1, 500 Could you please tell me?
- Am I right to think that "eat vegetarian" is a shortened form of "eat as a vegetarian"?
- 🍀Dear native English speaker🍀 Could you please help with my sentences? I want to know the most na...
- Can anyone correct the following sentence naturally ? My heel skinned off because I went on hik...
- What is "to be mortified"? Same as "humiliated"? How serious is it? Any chance to be a good thin...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?