Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "!Do Koreans sometimes say그래 mean "really 그럼 This word means "then," but do Korean "sometimes s...
- how to say “oh..” it’s like you’re thinking. example “oh… 이걸 어떻게 말해야 할까…” should i use 오 or 어?? p...
- I always hear Koreans say "이제", on any occasion. But doesn't it mean "now"? There are times when ...
- I confused why Korean use "춥나 봐요"? 추운가 봐요 isn't correct? I saw many Korean use 춥나 봐요
- How do say "because" in Korean and how do you use it because I've looked through web sites and wa...
- Do you think this expression might sound awkward? "I'd like to give you a helping hand."?
- what does it mean below? thanks guys in advance "chili soda with my eyes"
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? "I intend for Peter to show up in time for dinner" I want...
- The Japanese people are diligent Japanese people are diligent Do they mean the same thing?
- In question 22, all A and C are true ?
- In question 26, which answer is true ?
- I made two charts of English adverbs: (1) Degree of certainty (2) Degree of frequency Do you agr...
- My presentation is ready. Looking forward to sharing it with you. Does this sound natural?
- I found some vocabulary that "chastise" is like punching someone by beating. If I say for example...
- Hii. Could someone check it? ✨🤍
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?