Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Now the big typhoon hit Tokyo, is there any news about this in your country?
- Another typhoon is coming again. It's November though. Does this sound natural?
- Apparently the typhoon is passing off through the south of Japan. Does this sound natural?
- Is this natural in American English? "This is a group picture with my classmates in the 1st g...
- What's the difference between "seizures" and "convulsions"? Do you use them interchangeably?
- Can you say I got goosebumps when you feel amazed?
- Could you rephrase this sentence so I can understand the meaning? >What is the video game arcade...
- What does "In making that argument" mean in the following context? What's the connotation of the ...
- Do you ever say “bye bye” instead of “see you”? Someone says no, but someone says yes. So I’m con...
- Could you give me tips to learn languages at home??
- I want someone to talk to me in English OR I wanna someone talk to me in English??
- in usa, if i insist to pay woman’s restaurant bill for lunch instead of splitting…. means what?
- I threw it but not intentionally I slipped (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Please explain in detail about the following joke A priest, a rabbit, and a monk walk into a bar...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Which one is correct : I'm hangover/hungover or I have a hangover/hungover or I got a hangover/hu...