Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I want to ask English native speakers who are studying Japanese. Could you tell me how you were t...
- I wonder why some native English speakers often use"in'"at the end of the word , like"lunchin' it...
- Any native English speaker want to befriend a native Chinese speaker on wechat?
- What does lappie?? mean?
- What does What does “as hard as nails” mean? mean?
- What does honor study halls mean?
- What does Hooman mean?
- What does Fidgety mean?
- What does getting off topic mean?
- What does Scooping up mean?
- What does ★He ate apples, throwing away their cores. mean?
- What does In a jam mean?
- What does sketchy mean?