Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say to ‘lean on someone’ in korean?
- How to say “get out of me” in Korean ?
- How do you say “do you speak Korean?” In Korean?
- How do you say “How do you say _ in korean?” In korean?
- I'm out of it now because I just woke up a few minutes ago. Does this sounds natural? I wan...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “the complexity of a plot” and ...
- There are five people sitting on the sidewalk and they're looking at the cars. Does this sound na...
- There are five people sitting on the sidewalk. Does this sound natural?
- There are five people. Does this sound natural?
- I've never tried cosplay (costume play). It's sort of embarrassing. What do you like about cospl...
- Can I say as following, when my son is sick and call to day care staff? My son is not feeling we...
- They are of equal height In this sentence can you omit "of"? I mean they are equal height.
- In question 56, is D true ?
- what does attended to: mean?? I am applying for something and it asks me about my university! th...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- I have some questions about this text: 1: when I put 안 돼요 in to Google translate it just says eit...