Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Would you mind checking if there are any mistakes? 👇🏻 The advantage of my phone is that the phone...
- light the candle & put off the candle (does this sound natural?)
- This is a part of the lesson about articles. I don’t understand the second row in the board, why ...
- Why does "Rachel had got long hair when she was a child." be not correct ? plz tell me why 😭
- How do I call each finger?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 (1) What attracted you to him? (2...
- which one is more correct "you did this better than i could do" or "you did this better than i...
- Is this natural in American English? Dancing frequently as a leisure activity has great benefits...
- how's my pronunciation? do you ever wear clothes out of your comfort zone just to look good and ...
- Can "hookup (noun)" mean "free food"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?