Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How to write this name in Katakana and Kanji? “Anawin”
- how can i write 'İzumi' in Japanese kanji? It is my friend's name. thanks :)
- what does the name Midoriya Izuku mean in Japanese Kanji? This is how I found it Kanji in but I...
- What is The name Kanji In kanji?
- How do you write “Intermediate” in Katakana?
- She fed her baby a bottle of milk. She fed a bottle of milk to her baby. Are both correct?
- "If you taste it, you would love it." Is this sentence correct and natural?
- My parents hired a caterer for my maternal grandfather's funeral. My parents hired a caterer to ...
- I am not sure if both sentences “I'm nowhere near finishing the job.” and “The job is nowhere n...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) What are your hobbies? (2) Wh...
- Everytime I call you, a different person answers. I think this sentence is wrong.. and it shou...
- "If you read the book, you would feel it" Is this sentence correct and natural?
- I don't go fishinhg at all. I don't go fishing until all. which is right?
- If I use "actor" for a girl/ female, Do people think that I am so rude to do it?
- Learning Korean with Drama or learning Korean through drama ?
- Hello! The phrase "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" What is the appropriate response to say back...
- Do you use "カメラに収める" or "写真を撮る" in everyday conversation? (Or maybe another option altogether?) I...