28 July

  • English (UK)
  • Simplified Chinese (China) Near fluent
  • German
Question about English (UK)

How do you say this in English (UK)? an application for suspending college.

What is this kind of application called when someone has to suspend college for 1 or 2 semesters out of personal reasons? Application/appeal for academic suspension or something like that? Thx a loooot!
Read more comments

  • English (UK)
  • English (US)

  • English (UK)
  • Spanish (Spain)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Related questions
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions