Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I went to the supermarket on purpose to buy some vegetables but there were no fresh vegetables. I...
- Where shall we go to supermarket? Does this sound natural?
- Where shall we go to a supermarket? Does this sound natural?
- Is it natural to say "if you have broken your computer, what are you gonna do next"?
- Should I use preterit or present perfect? "I think xx is quite good. It's not 100% accurate all ...
- Is it correct to say "It's all about letting someone be oneself"? Does that sentence have the sa...
- I wonder how often the phrase “very occasionally” refers to.
- Do you agree that journalists have a greater mastery of the language than most other people?
- Do you ever say “bye bye” instead of “see you”? Someone says no, but someone says yes. So I’m con...
- Could you give me tips to learn languages at home??
- I want someone to talk to me in English OR I wanna someone talk to me in English??
- in usa, if i insist to pay woman’s restaurant bill for lunch instead of splitting…. means what?
- I threw it but not intentionally I slipped (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Please explain in detail about the following joke A priest, a rabbit, and a monk walk into a bar...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Which one is correct : I'm hangover/hungover or I have a hangover/hungover or I got a hangover/hu...