Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? I was said that I had British accent.
- How would you define posh accents, do they share some common ways of pronunciation with RP? What ...
- I want to speak in a British accent,what should I do?
- Hello, my name is Raghad In the class there was another girl named the same Raghad. When the teac...
- Which is more natural? "I have as much right to be here as you do" or "...as you have"
- "it is same day as my birthday" is this correct
- when did the powercut go off or when did the power go off...which is more natural
- "you have three dogs. how does that change the dynamic in the house?" what is the meaning of seco...
- I'd like to know what the first sentence is saying in the text. Any comments would be appreciated.
- Is it natural to say "We can have 2 packs of this with 8 dollars because we have regular supporte...
- gazed open-mouthed as owl What does this ''as''in this sentence mean
- A: I'm going to a driving school. B: You are? When do you get your license? Is there any differ...
- which one is correct? "sometimes i would skip lunch and eat dinner only" or "sometimes i would...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?