Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I might be an English addict. Does this sound natural?
- Damn addicting Does this sound natural?
- I am a real telly addict Does this sound natural?
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? “He always brings up sensitive topics on our conversation.”
- Is it accurate if there are no spaces between dots of an ellipsis?
- Does i'll pass mean he'll be down?
- “I didn’t go to the party.” “Same as you. I didn’t go there either.” Does these sentences sound n...
- Is my pronunciation okay? “Can I take your temperature?”
- What's the difference between these 2 sounds? I think they both sound like "eh". Are they the sam...
- Sentence 1: would you like to have coffee with me tonight? Sentence 2: Shall we have coffee toni...
- can I use "It rained very much yesterday" ? or I need to use "a lot yesterday".
- Do you use " be to do "? For example, "You are to apologize to her for lying to her"
- What is a natural way to say 私は他の人のおすすめを参考にして読む本を選びますin English ? How do you think about these s...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Please explain in detail about the following joke A priest, a rabbit, and a monk walk into a bar...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Which one is correct : I'm hangover/hungover or I have a hangover/hungover or I got a hangover/hu...