Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What did she say in this podcast between 1:40~1:50? http://allearsenglish.com/aee-160/
- "This podcast provides just simple information about a director Park. I want deeper discussion ab...
- Please tell me good podcast program or netflix. I like the show like the Saturday Night Live.
- Does this sound natural? "Mr. Sato, in his fifties, has been studying English very hard for year...
- Sell vs Sold 1) I went to some souvenir shops that sell movie related merchandise. 2) I went ...
- I'm concerned about your health. I'm concerned about you. Are those sentences above right?
- is this sentence correct? This method to be applied throughout Dec. 31st quarterly.
- I don’t understand this meme. Is it about free will?
- Is this natural in American English? Tempura is now a typical Japanese dish, and is popular a...
- Could anyone check my sentence? I like to play sports in my free time like swimming,climbing,yo...
- “Life’s too short to waste my time not wasting my time, you know?” Does this sound natural? How d...
- What are they saying in the recording below?
- Can I ask “How are things going at work”?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Please explain in detail about the following joke A priest, a rabbit, and a monk walk into a bar...