Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why can’t I choose “that”in this case?
- Why can’t I choose “as”in this case?
- Why can’t I choose “were raised”in this case?
- I want to ask why can’t I use “therefore”
- Hello,why can’t I choose “was being stolen” as the answer?
- Regarding cases for a cell phone, it's sometimes better to buy a cheaper one sold at a 100-yen sh...
- except in the case of business Does this sound natural?
- If that's the case, he would be his manager since he says in his post that he always sees off Ta...
- He's making an effort to write me a letter. Is this correct?
- In English, when I put THE or not before a noun ?
- Does this sentence sound natural? I use to hang out with a shoulder bag
- *you're carrying a lot of fat so don't expect to lose weigh in 1 month. *what are the odds for y...
- This has a mild climate, resembling a wetland. When you heard/see the sentence, what word do you...
- shouldn't it be (using) instead of use?
- can somebody please help me understand the joke, where Deadpool says "4th wall break inside of 4t...
- what is he called when he doesn't listen to anyone and do something again and again??
- Tell me examples of "gentle insults"? Are "bonehead" and "knucklehead" described as "gentle"?
- What is the answer in this question? I cannot find even one. Pls don't pass my question with the ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?