Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "make a date" and "I pick you" mean? 310 You mean an actual grown-up meal? 311 ...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? date with you
- What is the difference between the best-before date and the expiration date ?
- Do you ever say “bye bye” instead of “see you”? Someone says no, but someone says yes. So I’m con...
- Could you give me tips to learn languages at home??
- I want someone to talk to me in English OR I wanna someone talk to me in English??
- in usa, if i insist to pay woman’s restaurant bill for lunch instead of splitting…. means what?
- What is meaning of “sick myself” ?
- Why use “experience” after got to, Why don’t use “explore” ? I thought need to use verb. rathe...
- What is “Voilā” ?
- https://youtu.be/AVlww2uJHAc at 2:07 what's he asking by "what's your mo"? I googled mo, so I...
- What’s the difference between ‘Middle school’ and ‘post middle school’? (What does ‘post’ means h...
- In sentence below can we say "as having migrated" = "as the object that had migrated" ? The st...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- which the correct one? 1. are this still available? 2. is this still available? 3. Do this st...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?