Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which My BlackBerry 9810 has not only a larger screen but also a keyboard. sounds the most natural?
- My English teacher said ''Jpanese people often say 'You're so kind.', but KIND has a deeper meani...
- Which My fantasy is to get rich. sounds the most natural?
- go out to drink go out for a drink 1. Which one is correct, natural? Thank you so much! 2. I...
- is this correct? "since when do u start calling someone a "friend" and not a stranger / an acqua...
- What does "notch" mean here? Let's take it down a notch
- Which is correct, smart alec or smart aleck? Is alec more casual?
- Hi! I have found some correct words but I cannot find the other ones. could you help me please? ...
- go out TO eat barbecue go out AND eat barbecue Which one is correct, natural? Thank you so much!
- “Do you usually come to school on foot?” Can we answer this question like this: “Yes, I usually ...
- Let's date with me if you're not too busy. Does this sound natural?
- What does "Probably no more than six" highlighted in the image below mean? From the context, I be...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?