Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I can hear a police car's siren beeping outside. 外でパトカーのサイレンが鳴っている。 Does this sound natural?
- Recently, when the police plan a special speeding crackdown operation, they often announce in adv...
- The police force in the US are now using an AI system to predict in which part of the town the ne...
- He's gone to I don't know where. Does this sound natural?
- My company gave me right to take online English lessons for one year for free. This right will ex...
- What’s the meaning of “moist” as a slang ?
- The room can take a bed. The room can arrange a bed. are both sentences natural??
- Is this sentence correct? : " I would love to put my skills to work for you! "
- *I'm going to the court. OR *I'm going to court.
- When you are asked “What time does your school start?”, can you answer with “ My school start is ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 (1) What attracted you to him? (2...
- which one is more correct "you did this better than i could do" or "you did this better than i...
- Is this natural in American English? Dancing frequently as a leisure activity has great benefits...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?