Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between for ages and for years ?
- They are not our ages who want to hang around with us. 彼らは一緒に遊ぶっていう年頃でもないしね。 Does this sound nat...
- She is at a younger age than mine. Does this sound natural?
- What does 신부님 mean?
- What does "from the same field" mean?
- What does "it started all over again" mean?
- What does His proposals constitute a reflection on the exercise of an artistic practice connected...
- What does Maylob mean?
- What does Slipper mean?
- What does Dig in! mean?
- What does Make-up final exams mean?
- What does What does ‘lead you on for many a year ‘ means in ‘ A map can take you far and near and...
- What does nailed it mean?