Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sound natural? "What filling of sandwiches do you like the best?" "I like blueberry j...
- Which is better? Is there anyone who can speak Japanese? Is there anyone who speaks Japanese?
- 【Do these sentences sound natural?】 Yesterday I listened to a horror story in podcast. The story ...
- “To die from” or “to die of”?
- Are both natural? Who wants coffee? Who wants to go first?
- Which is natural? It was already known long ago that a dog 1. sweats 2. sweated 3. wou...
- "In my opinion, AI favor us human to have chances accomplishing what is implausible and impossibl...
- If someone asks me: "Shall we go to the park?" Could I answer: "No, thank you.", Is it correct...
- When you are studying a language by immersion, do you "inundate your mind with the language" or d...
- Can I use the word "that sucks." when I miss the train at the last minute?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?